Podcast: How to use Podcasting for PR, branding, and sales! with Jeremy Ryan Slate
In this episode of Connection Loop, we are going to take a deep dive into how to leverage podcasting for PR, branding, and sales. Dubb founder Ruben Dua sparks with Jeremy Ryan Slate about the power of podcasting, exchanging awesome insights like the following:
- As a podcaster or would-be podcaster, the big thing that you should be paying attention to is using your podcast to promote something else that you’re already doing. For instance, if you are looking to build brand awareness or find new prospects for your business, you can use a podcast to get you there.
- Subscriptions and reviews are really important to get your podcasts known. Not only do they give you credibility when other potential listeners are looking at your show, but you could even appear on the Apple Podcasts “New and Noteworthy” list.
- Follow-up is critical to getting awesome guests on your podcast. Even though you may get a no in the beginning, following-up may turn that no into a yes.
- Jeremy has a running spreadsheet that helps him stay organized throughout the production process. For instance, it has the episode title and everything that his team needs to produce the episode.
- Failure is inevitable when creating and producing a new podcast. The important part, however, is to stick with it. Keep running experiments and listen to your listeners. Your hard work will pay off.
Ultimately, this discussion is great for podcasters and would-be podcasters. Whether you want your podcast to accelerate business sales or simply create brand awareness in your sector or industry, you’ll definitely want to implement Jeremy’s insights.
Jeremy Ryan Slate is the host of a podcast called Create Your Own Life. In this podcast, Jeremy interviews guests that are some of the best in the world, from New York Times bestsellers to Super Bowl champions and billionaires. With the Create Your Own Life show, Jeremy has interviewed over 800 guests. He also runs a company called Command Your Brand, where he and his team help clients appear as guests on top-rated podcasts.
Want to learn more from Jeremy about how to use podcasting for PR, branding, and sales?
The story continues at dubb.com.
Watch the full Livestream episode here:
Listen to the full podcast here:
Listen to this podcast on the platform of your choice here.